Top 5 tips to save energy when using a ducted and split air conditionersEnergy consumption is part of our day-to-day life, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take steps to save as much energy as possible. Are you using an air conditioner to cool your home during the summer heat? Air conditioning is a great way to keep your home cool and comfortable during the hotter months, but it can be quite expensive to run. Here are some tips for saving energy when you’re using your air conditioner.
- Close your doors and windows in your rooms when the air conditioner is ON
- Set the temperature between 22 and 24 degrees and use timers
- Invest in regular air conditioning maintenance and servicing
- Turn off heat-emitting devices
- Start your AC early in the morning
Book a free quote now and we will get back to you with solutions tailored to your air conditioning replacement needs or call us on (02) 9018 9234 and we’ll help you through the process.