Multi split system is suitable for the air conditioning of several rooms and climate zones. They provide comfort in a variety of indoor environments from small and large residences to offices and stones. While a split air conditioner lets you cool multiple rooms at a time. This is a result of its construction: a split air conditioner consists of one compressor and one air outlet, while a multi-split air conditioner has multiple (up to five) air outlets, all connected to one compressor.
Features of the multi split system installation
- Multiple indoor units can be connected to one outdoor unit
- Easy and flexible installation is possible by long pie connection and large height difference installation
- Abundant indoor unit lineup matched to the various customer needs
- Compact and low noise outdoor unit design
A multi split air conditioning unit is an ideal choice if you wish to air condition more than one location in your house and need to independently control the temperature of each room.
Why you should consider a multi split air conditioner to keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter?
- Flexibility and convenience
- Energy efficiency
- Independent Control
- Affordable maintenance, service, repairs and replacement of units
With over 15 years in this industry, you can book us for reliable Multi Split System Installation services and we can custom-design and install it according to your needs.